Uses and Benefits of Hand Therapy Putty
Hand Therapy Putty is an effective and extremely fun occupational therapy tool for finger and hand strengthening.
Use it to improve fine motor skills, reduce pain, and increase strength in fingers, hands, wrists, and forearms.
However, the fun doesn't end there, Hand Therapy Putty is the perfect fidget and sensory diet tool! Squeeze, stretch, twist, pinch, fiddle, use it in whatever way works for you.
The premium quality is non-toxic, super clean, non-oily, unscented, and latex-free!
- Does not contain natural rubber latex
- Airtight, resealable plastic container
- Available in five incremental strengths, the varying degrees of resistance allows for a seamless rehabilitation process.
- Ranging from 'super-soft' for rehabilitating grasp, to 'firm' for developing a stronger grip. When it comes to selecting occupational therapy supplies for finger and hand strengthening, hand therapy putty is a top choice of pediatric therapists, hand rehabilitation experts, and other OT and PT professionals.
Hand Therapy Putty is Available in Various Strengths
- Red- Medium Soft
- Tan (not shown) - Super soft