Oakworks makes award winning spa tables, massage tables, treatment tables, and accessories designed to create the perfect combination of comfort, durability, and aesthetic appeal.
Oakworks is known for design innovation, sophisticated engineering, and quick turnaround time.
Every table built in the modern manufacturing facility comes with the reliability that today’s healthcare professional demands. Oakworks offers a unique commitment to US manufacturing and environmental wellness.
- Oakworks is setting the global standard for medical, spa and massage tables and accessories.
- Provides the Industries leading full warranty on all tables and parts
- All tables and parts are made and manufactured in North America
- Parts are readily available and can be shipped to you immediately if we do not already have it here in Canada
- Tables and accessories are manufactured using sustainable business practices
- Business and operation is ISO Certified
- Wood products are FSC Certified
- All tables and accessories are covered wth PVC free (Phthalate-Free Vinyl) Terra Touch fabric. High quality, high-density multi-layer foam that does not off gas!
- Celebrating 45 years making quality tables in the USA
- Oakwork's manufactures the preferred tables for Spas, Medical Spas, Hospitals, Clinics and professionals the world over
Oakworks Produces Sustainable Products for the Wellness Healthcare Providers around the World
For those who have visited Oakworks, you know that there wood arrives at their factory in the USA in blocks from Sustainable Forests. And since the wood is sustainable, they are part of the chain of custody of the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). Oakworks is truly FSC Certified (you can verify online today by just making a search of the Oakworks brand).
This means the wood on your table comes from forests that are planted for this purpose and that continue to be renewed. Because Oakworks are conscious about our world, they also plant extra trees. To date Oakworks has planted extra 1,150,000 trees and it is verifiable, just google Trees.org and Oakworks.
Oakworks welds in their factory. Additionally, the foam used in products are locally sourced and not subject to tariff increases.
There are many other advantages to buying Oakworks products in terms of sustainability which should be a concern for everyone. We know that products that are built to last don’t end up in landfills and Oakworks builds products that are designed to be repaired if necessary, not thrown away.