Uses and Benefits of Golden Jojoba Oil
Golden Jojoba Oil is one of the best massage oils as it can be used for both scalp and body. It is deeply moisturising for your skin and hair. At Body Best we have created our own Jojoba Oil that is non-greasy and absorbs by the skin quickly. The best part about the product is that it doesn’t need refrigeration and it can be heated and reheated without worrying about deterioration.
- Full of antioxidants, the product can help in controlling sebum production and promote collagen synthesis.
- The oil is rich in vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids too.
- It is also the best massage oil for sensitive skin as it doesn’t clog pores.
- The oil has amazing pain relieving qualities - that will reduce aches and pains when used for massages.
It is derived from a shrub that grows well in the arid and semi-dry regions of southern California, Arizona and northwest Mexico. This plant begins bearing seeds once it reaches its fifth year of maturity. Highly regarded by Native Americans for its cosmetic properties, Jojoba Oil’s ability to heal the skin also created a belief that the oil had mystical properties. Today, it tends to be expensive because it can take nearly 1200 trees to produce one pound of Jojoba nuts, which only yield 50 percent oil.
- Brand: BodyBest
- Type: Massage Oil
- Use: Topical
- Jojoba Oil Botanical name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Obtained from: Seeds of the plant
- Aroma: Delicate, Nutty
- Quick absorbing and non-greasy
- Promotes collagen production
- Heals wounds
- Moisturizes skin and hair
- Anti-inflammatory - reduces pain and swelling
This product is value for money for spas and massages centres because you get to purchase it in bulk. Learn more about the many benefits of jojoba.
It is recommended to store Jojoba oil at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Safe for all skin types. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
The information contained herein is not meant to be a substitute for medical treatment. If you have any medical condition(s) or concerns please contact your family doctor.