Uses and Benefits of GamaCide3 Surface Disinfectant Liquid
Use GamaCide3 Surface Disinfectant Liquid to cover all your bases and cover all your surfaces!
This multi-purpose surface disinfectant, and decontaminant, is appropriate for use on inanimate objects in any critical care area where infection control and reducing the risk of cross-contamination is important.
This multi-purpose multi-surface disinfectant is easy to use and has a 3-minute contact time.
GamaCide3 Surface Disinfectant can be used on both hard and soft surfaces including plastic, ceramic, stainless steel, chrome, acrylic, leather, vinyl, glass, and baked-on surfaces.
Safely dispose of this disinfectant using standard waste disposable methods.
- Ready to use
- Leaves No hazardous chemical residue
- Available in lemon scent or fragrance free
This multi-purpose surface disinfectant by Germiphene is perfect for clinics, dental offices, medical centers, janitorial purposes, sanitation EMS, veterinary and pet care facilities, body art studios, gyms, spas, hotels, and more!
Directions for Use
Disinfection of NON-CRITICAL equipment and other surfaces
- Pre-clean prior to disinfection
- Apply GamaCide3 directly to the surface, thoroughly wetting the area to be disinfected
- Allow the surface to remain wet at room temperature for broad-spectrum disinfection for 3 minutes
Instrument decontamination/pre-cleaning solutions
- Fill a container with GamaCide3. Completely submerge instruments
- Cover and allow to soak before cleaning, terminal sterilisation, or high-level disinfection
- Change solution as it becomes diluted and visibly soiled
For all other cleaning instructions please refer to the product label. (This includes instructions on cleaning and decontaminating surfaces/objects soiled with blood or body fluids which may contain HIV-1, instrument pre-transport decontamination/pre-clean spray, ultrasonic cleaning, and the disinfection of non-critical instruments/devices).
- Broad Spectrum: Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal
- Safety: Biodegradable, Health Rating “0, Flammability “0, Reactivity Rating “0
- Disposal: Triple rinse empty container, then recycle or puncture and dispose of in the garbage
- Isopropyl Alcohol 20%
- Quaternary Ammonium Chloride 0.35%
- Surface disinfectant. Not for use on skin or to be taken internally
- Highly Flammable, keep away from heat
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling this product
- Wear eye protection when handling
- Storage: Store in a cool, well-ventilated area away from children and pets
View GamaCide3 Product Sheet