Benefits of Benefect Botanical Decon 30 Disinfectant Cleaner
Benefect Botanical Decon 30 Disinfectant Cleaner is an innovative one-step disinfectant cleaner. The advanced new formula for Decon 30 sanitises surfaces in just 30 seconds, and disinfects within ten minutes.
Ideal for decontamination, preventing cross-contamination, cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorising.
All done in just one easy step. Typical disinfectants require 10 minutes contact time, which is difficult to achieve on vertical surfaces and materials.
- Ready to use
- Spray directly on surface and leave for 30 seconds, no rinsing or wiping required
- This product is perfect for clinic and hospital use among clients, even at home
- Pleasant aromatherapeutic vapours - light lemon and thyme scent
- Approved for Food Surface contact areas
Uses of Benefect Botanical Decon 30 Disinfectant Cleaner
Being a Food Surface Contact Sanitizer means restorers can decontaminate sensitive kitchen surfaces without rinsing, wiping or leaving behind synthetic chemical residue.
Restoration professionals face many real-world situations where, according to the EPA, typical hard surface disinfectants may not be appropriate.
From semi-porous walls and wood framing to concrete and carpets, new Decon 30 effectively eliminates odours produced by odour-causing fungi, bacteria and other odour-causing organisms on porous and non-porous surfaces.
In addition to being bactericidal against Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli (E. coli), it is also virucidal against Rhinovirus (the common cold virus) and Influenza A including the Pandemic 2009 H1N1 on hard, non-porous, inanimate surfaces.
Directions for Use
*For heavily soiled or greasy areas pre-cleaning is required*
- Wet the surface. (Spot test to check surface compatibility.)
- Leave for 30 seconds, allow to air dry. (No rinsing or wiping required, even on food contact surfaces.)
- Wet the surface by spray, cloth sponge, or mop. (Spot test to check surface compatibility)
- Leave for ten minutes, allow to air dry. (No rinsing or wiping required, even on food contact surfaces.)
- Wet the surface, allow to air dry. (Spot test to check surface compatibility.)
*For carpet sanitisation or fogging instructions, please refer to the directions on the label.
- Contains no synthetic chemicals
- No label warnings or precautionary statements
- PPE is not required while using Benefect Decon 30
- Evacuation of building occupants is not required
- Disposal: Rinse empty container, then recycle as outlined by your local regulations
- Three year shelf life
- Storage: Store in a cool area
Thymol 0.05% (Present as a component of Botanical Essential Oils)
Approved for use by Health Canada in the list of Disinfectants and Hand Sanitizers accepted under COVID-19 interim measure.
Safety Data Sheet