Uses and Benefits of PREempt RTU Surface Disinfectant
PREempt™ Ready to Use One-Step Surface Disinfectant is designed for use as a daily cleaner and disinfectant, which has easy to use formats that require no mixing or measuring.
An effective disinfectant, as well as a cleaner, resulting in added confidence that disinfection will occur.
- Ready to use
- Odour-free and compatible with a wide range of materials
- Rapid and realistic contact times on a broad spectrum of difficult to kill pathogens
Designed to be easier on surfaces, staff, and occupants. Users are not exposed to volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and personal protection equipment (PPE) is not required for in-use solutions as per health and safety rating. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen leaving no active residues which help to reduce environmental impact.
Directions for Use
Disinfection of Non-Porous Hard Surfaces
- Used on foot baths, chairs, tabletops, and other environmental surfaces
- Heavily soiled surfaces require cleaning prior to disinfection
- Apply to surface with a disposable wipe
- Ensure the surface remains wet for 3 minutes
Foot Bath Disinfection
- Disinfect after each client and at the end of the day
- Drain the basin and remove any visible debris
- Clean the basin with a clean brush and soap or disinfectant. Rinse and drain.
- Disinfect basin with PREempt™ RTU ensuring surface remains wet with disinfectant for the 3 minute contact time
- Drain and rinse with clean water
- Accelerated hydrogen peroxide technology 0.5%
Storage: Store in a cool area
PREempt Surface Disinfectant (1 Litre) product info
PREempt Surface Disinfectant (1 Litre) MSDS Sheet