Benefits of Biofreeze Professional Gel
Biofreeze Professional Gel for Therapists and client use is easily dispensable from convenient Pump Bottles. Use for Arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints.
This Professional topical pain relieving gel helps alleviate pain caused by arthritis, aches, sore muscles and joints, and injuries such as sprains, strains, and bruises.
Biofreeze can effectively help relieve pain from:
- Sore muscles and muscle sprains
- Back, shoulder, neck pain
- Painful ankle, knee, hip and elbow joints
- Muscular strains
Therapists will find Biofreeze Professional Gel Pump is perfect to apply to large areas and multiple muscle groups.
Clinically optimized to provide patients with a longer-lasting experience and easier application due to its smoother consistency compared to the traditional Biofreeze formula.
- Contains ILEX, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub. ILEX is used around the world in various health & wellness formulations.
- Created by Dr. Danné King, an internationally known botanical chemist.
- Does not contain any NSAIDs(non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances
- Does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. The result is a fast-acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain reliever
- No parabens, no propylene glycol
- Non-systemic, non-narcotic
- 2 year shelf life
Available for RMTS and Healthcare Professionals
Unique, effective analgesic formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise/training and overall comfort.
Fast-Acting Pain Relief for sore muscles and joints
Smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief
Suitable for use on most areas of the body, including the feet, legs, hips, back, shoulders, hands, and neck.
Also Available in