Benefits of BodyBest Vinyl Protective Heating Pad Cover
Our BodyBest Vinyl Protective Heating Pad Cover is essential for anyone who uses a heating pad at the clinic, during practice, or on clients. If you are using harsh disinfectants, a heating pad cover is a clinic essential!
CMTO states, "Items in the treatment room that cannot be cleaned and disinfected between clients should be removed."
An example includes heating pads. Since the heating pad itself cannot be washed or disinfected, it can not be used unless it is covered in something that can be.
That is where the BodyBest Vinyl Protective Heating Pad Cover comes in. Disinfect this heating pad cover in between clients, it tolerates harsh disinfectants. These vinyl heating pad covers will allow heat to pass through, so you can continue using your heating pad during.
The coating of these vinyl heating pad covers has a special finish that contains anti-stain, anti-bacterial, and anti-mildew properties which help in a tough performance.
The BodyBest Vinyl Protective Heating Pad Cover is resilient and has passed multiple tests from suppliers.
- Fabric can be disinfected using hospital-grade disinfectants
- Currently comes in 3 shades: Black, Vanilla, Pewter
- Eco-friendly, formaldehyde, heavy metal, and lead-free.
- This is a heating pad cover, the heating pad is not included
- Size: 69 x 37cm (27 x 14.5")
- Weight: 0.42 kg (per 1 Vinyl Protective Heating Pad Cover)
- Use the mildest solution/concentration you are able to use. Follow the proper cleaning and safety instructions of the chosen disinfectant.
- After the allotted disinfectant contact wait time - Wipe the vinyl down with a mild soap and water solution.
- Dry the area with a separate dry cloth to maintain the longevity of the fabric.
If you are not going to be using a harsh disinfectant, simply wipe the vinyl down with mild soapy water, then wipe away any excess residue.
Always make sure your vinyl is fully dry before storage.
Shop Massage Therapy Supplies