Thermophore Classic Heating Pad Uses and Benefits
The Thermophore Classic Moist heating pad produces moist heat automatically by drawing moisture from the air. The moist heat is retained in the heat pack's outer flannel cover, providing deep temporary pain relief and muscle relaxation.
This unit is used by professionals to warm up clients' muscles before the massage.
Your clients will enjoy the comfort and warmth of Thermophore intense moist heating pad. Great for home use too.
Why choose a Thermophore Heating Pad?
- Relief from pain muscle cramps and stiffness for hours.
- Designed to deliver intense heat therapy to the pain sites and tissues.
- Enables heat to penetrate deeply into the body compared to standard heating pads.
- Designed with a soft fleece cover that is gentle on the skin and can be machine-washed for easy cleaning.
- Features an easy-to-use switch
- Choose between four different temperature settings, depending on your personal comfort level.
The Thermophore Moist Heating Pad Classic Original is an effective and convenient way to alleviate pain and discomfort in various areas of the body, such as the neck, shoulders, back, and knees.
Just press for heat, release to cool and alternate as often as you like. If you happen to doze off and your hand relaxes, the unit will cool as a safety feature.
Tested by ETL and are approved to the same equivalence to CSA standards.
Thermophore Classic Heating Pad is available in
- 4 x 17" (10 x 43cm)
- 14 x 14" (35 x 35cm)
- 14 x 27" (35 x 69cm)
Note: This Thermophore heating pad (Original, Classic) switch must be depressed in order to remain active.