Uses and Benefits of Sweet Virgin Almond Oil Cold Pressed
Cold Pressed Sweet Virgin Almond Oil is for therapists who prefer all natural products. It is an excellent emollient and is known for its ability to soften and re-condition the skin.
- It is rich in proteins and vitamin D and is considered extremely nourishing - particularly when used regularly
- Contains olein glyceride linoleic Acid
- It can be expected to soothe dry skin and irritated areas
- Massage therapists should note that it can stain sheets with it's Golden Yellow colour
Virgin Sweet Almond Oil has very little scent characteristic than most carrier oils which makes it a very popular, all purpose carrier oil. It is used by manufacturers, aromatherapists, and massage therapists due to its ability to absorb into skin at average speed, with a slight oil feeling left on skin.
Cold Pressed Sweet Virgin Almond Oil Properties
- Brand: BodyBest
- Type: Massage oil
- Use: Massage therapy
- Extracted from: Almonds
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Sweet Almond is slow to become rancid; users can expect six months to one year with proper storage (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration is recommended, after opening.
First time users are recommended to take a skin patch test. Avoid contact with eyes.
The information contained herein is not meant to be a substitute for medical treatment. If you have any medical condition(s) or concerns please contact your family doctor.
Check out Poya Almond Sweet Oil