Uses and Benefits of Poya Almond Sweet Oil
Almond Sweet Oil by Poya has several health and wellness benefits. It is an excellent emollient that nourishes and revitalizes dry skin and irritated areas. Known for its golden yellow colour, it has a very mild scent. The carrier oil is rich in proteins, Olein Glyceride Linoleic Acid and Vitamin D, making it a great addition to skin care regimen.
Massage therapists prefer Sweet Almond Oil for its nourishing and moisturising properties. It is easily absorbed by the skin without clogging pores, promoting clear, soft, healthy skin. These properties also make it a popular base oil for skin products and carrier for many essential oils.
In addition, this pure Sweet Almond Carrier Oil is believed to give relief from digestive problems and easing menstruation related issues. It is also known to reduce fever. Nourishing and moisturising, Poya Almond Sweet Carrier Oil is best known for its use in cosmetics, massage, and body care products.
Poya Almond Sweet Oil Properties
- Processing Type: Refined
- Obtained from: Nuts
- Extraction method: Cold pressed from the drupe
- Main constituents: Palmitic: 6.70% , Palmitoleic: 0.50%, Stearic: 1.50%, Oleic: 68.10%, Linoleic: 22.40%
- 100% pure and all-natural
- Poya products are ISO, Kosher, QAI, USDA, and Vegan Certified
- Brand: Poya
- Type: Carrier Oil
- Use: Massage Therapy
- Botanical name: Prunus amygdalus dulcis
- Country of origin: Spain
- Promotes digestive health, eases menstruation symptoms
- Softens dry skin
- Suitable for spas, beauty salons, massage centres and cosmetic formulations
- 240 ml (pack of 1 or 2 bottles)
A shelf life of one year is expected with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration is required after opening.
Almond Sweet oil is safe for all skin types. However, first time users must do a skin patch test before using on full body. Avoid contact with eyes. Massage therapists should note that it may stain sheets.
The information contained herein is not meant to be a substitute for medical treatment. If you have any medical condition(s) or concerns please contact your family doctor.