Uses and Benefits pf SpiderTech Fan Pre-Cut Tape
Pre-cut SpiderTech Lymphatic Tape is engineered to provide therapeutic support for improved lymphatic flow. Thse kinesiology tapes helps alleviate conditions such as muscle strains, acute injuries and supports postoperative recovery.
KT Tapes by SpiderTech can reduce minor pain, improve athletic performance, assist with healing and reduce swelling. Its pre-cut shape allows for a quick application for users
How Taping works
Taping is a common way for athletes to prevent injury and help maintain an athlete’s ability to perform. When an athlete tapes a key area it increasing stability while decreasing the risk of injury.
- Kinesiology tape supports shaky joints or muscles that may be overly tired.
- Taping offers support for athletes that is crucial to proper form and endurance.
- Taping offers dynamic therapeutic support for the muscles designed to promote the restoration of functional joint stability through neurosensory mechanisms.
- SpiderTech tapes are drug-free, latex-free and water resistant
- The adhesive on the tape does not leave residue on user's skin, when removed
- Apply wherever muscles need support - during sports and training activities.
- Pre-cut, ready to use therapeutic tape for convenient use
- Use up to five days
Available in Beige, Black, Blue, Pink Gentle (for sensitive skin)
SpiderTech lymphatic tape uses a gel-like, breathable adhesive that minimises skin irritation without losing its grip.
You may also be interested in the SpiderTech Hip Kinesiology Tape.