Benefits of TheraBand Wobble Board
The TheraBand Wobble Board offers an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface designed to facilitate balance and proprioceptive training and automatic postural reactions.
It provides Progressive Balance Training for rehab, post-rehab conditioning, and fitness applications. The Wobble Board provides multiple planes of instability for the most challenging training.
The boards are made of black moulded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top, and an anti-skid surface on the bottom.
Each Rocker Board comes with an illustrated instruction guide with over 37 exercises.
Shop all Fitness & Exercise
Wobble Board Applications
- Balance and proprioceptive training for upper and lower extremities.
- Closed kinetic chain exercises
- Ankle and knee injury prevention and strengthening
- Core strengthening and stability
- Ankle range of motion and flexibility
- Sensorimotor training
- Weight limit is 136 kg (300lbs)