Uses of Super Sani-Cloth Large Wipes
Super Sani-Cloth Large Wipes is the number one disinfecting wipe in healthcare industry. Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes. Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover.
- Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Cleans all kinds of hard non-porous surfaces
The wipes can be used on hard nonporous surfaces - bed railings, blood glucose metres (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more!
Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
Sani-Coth Plus wipes are available by the canister, or by a case of 12.
For skid pricing and commercial shipments please contact us directly or email email@example.com
- Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment
- Ready to use, pre-moistened wipes
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Just pull and wipe - deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
- EPA registration number: 9480-4
- 2 minute overall contact time
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Formulation: Quaternary ammonium and isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
Not a skin or baby wipe. Do not flush.
Super Sani-Cloth MSDS