Prone Protective Cover protects client and practitioners from airborne particles in clinic/ massage/ treatment room.
- Machine-washable, reusable, safe to use
- Easy tuck between cradle and cushion
- Provides optimal client comfort and safety
- Designed for Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists and Chiropractors
- Suitable for all anyone in the health and wellness industry
Benefits of Prone Protective Cover
The Prone Protective Cover attaches with a simple tuck to the face cradle on massage therapy tables to create an added layer of protection from airborne droplets year-round. Airborne droplets can carry illness-causing bacteria spread through coughing, sneezing, and normal breathing.
Prone Protective Cover helps keep both practitioners and clients safe. This product also helps slow the spread of COVID-19 by creating an added layer of protection from airborne droplets. The Prone Protective Cover allows clients to receive their treatment in a mask-free prone position.
This is important because many clients of holistic practitioners report difficulty breathing and claustrophobia when wearing a mask in a prone position. This cover attaches securely to any face cradle and is reusable and washable.
Any health practitioner that utilizes a massage table with a face cradle can benefit from incorporating Prone Protective Cover in their practice or clinic setting. It is easy-to-use, machine-washable, and puts your clients' comfort and safety as the top priority.
- Attaches to any face cradle
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester
- Each Prone Protective Cover measures 48cmx48cm (19"x19")
- Made in Canada
- Long enough for those who are claustrophobic or have breathing difficulties
- Sort enough to not be a tripping hazard for practitioners
- 100% Canadian Made