Benefits of PREempt Surface Disinfectant Wipes
PREempt Surface Disinfectant Wipes contain disinfectant solution based on patented Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) technology. AHP is a synergetic blend of commonly used, safe ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide, its germicidal properties and cleaning performance increases drastically.
- Non-woven material
- Versatile use
- Sanitises in 30 seconds
- Kills viruses, bacteria, tubercules, and fungi in 3 minutes
- Non-hazardous - Emits no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
PREempt Wipes are non-woven, melt-blown polypropylene wipe material, ensuring even surface coverage and increasing the ability and efficiency of AHP® for fine particle removal.
These wipes are sustainable. The active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen leaving no active residues which help to reduce environmental impact.
“Ready To Use" (RTU) for use in spas, aesthetic schools, hair and nail salons, tanning salons, tattoo parlours, massage therapy centres, and other critical environments that require cleaning and surface disinfection.
This includes foot baths, work stations, countertops, chairs, spa and salon equipment, and other hard nonporous environmental surfaces.
Easy to Use Steps
- Remove any dirt and debris from the surface.
- Thoroughly wet and wipe product over the surface area using the PREempt Wipe.
- Ensure that the surface stays wet for 3 minutes.
- Allow the surface to air dry or wipe excess solution from the surface with a clean cloth.
PREempt Surface Disinfectant Wipes Protocol Sheet