Uses and Benefits of Poya Jojoba Golden Oil
- Golden Jojoba Oil is a popular choice among people who have sensitive skin.
- It doesn’t clog pores, therefore people with sensitive skin can use it without worrying about the after effects.
- It is good food for both skin and hair as it is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E.
- It is used as a secondary oil in creams, lotions, serums and hair products.
Poya Golden Jojoba Oil is also an amazing carrier oil that can be combined with other essential oils to create a rejuvenating body massage experience. Its anti-inflammatory and high absorbency properties make it a popular base oil for massages. It has a waxy feel and may become cloudy in cooler temperatures. However, the it regains its clarity quickly with little warmth. Just a few drops of the oil on wet skin can deeply moisture, especially shins and heels that tend to become dry quickly.
Jojoba oil is derived from a plant that is native to the Baja and Sonora deserts of the American southwest. Its foliage has fed animals from time immemorial. Traditionally, the seeds have been heated, pounded and used for their liquid wax. The buttery salve nourishes and softens skin and hair.
Learn more about the benefits of Jojoba.
Poya Golden Jojoba Oil Properties
- Extraction method: cold pressed
- Obtained from: Seeds of the plant
- Aroma: Delicate, nutty
- Main constituents: Gadoleic acid: 80%, erucic acid: 20%, oleic acid: 15%, palmitic acid: 3%
- Poya products are ISO, kosher, QAI, USDA, and vegan certified
- Brand: Poya
- Type: Carrier Oil/ Massage Oil
- Use: Massage therapy
- Botanical name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Highly absorbent
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Storage and Handling
Extremely stable and will have a shelf-life of 24 months and longer if kept in a cool dry place. Avoid too much heat as it may destroy its Vitamin E content, the source of its natural antioxidants.
It is completely safe for all skin types. Avoid contact with eyes.
The information contained herein is not meant to be a substitute for medical treatment. If you have any medical condition(s) or concerns please contact your family doctor.