Benefits of Poya Atlantic Seaweed Face and Body Mud
If you are looking for something that is literally healthy food for your body, then this Poya Atlantic Seaweed Face and Body Mud formulation is perfect for you. The mud uses Acadian seaweed as its base ingredient, which is a nutrient-dense plant found in the deep oceans.
The creamy body mud also includes the richness of Green French Clay, which helps to draw and absorb toxins from the skin. Its other ingredient - Grapeseed oil tones the skin and makes it smooth. This treatment works well on normal skin and is a real treat for people who have stressful schedules and are exposed to environmental stressors.
It is enriched with minerals like calcium, copper, zinc, manganese, and chromium as well as some ultra-trace minerals such as germanium, iridium, and rubidium. In addition, the treatment is loaded with vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K, folic acid and iodine.
How to use Body Mud
- The product should be applied on exfoliated skin - either as a body mask or wrap.
- Heat the mud in a towel cabinet.
- Next, wrap the body with a plastic sheet, followed by a layer of thermal blanket, then a cotton blanket, and finally a bath sheet.
- Let the wrap rest on the body for 20-30 minutes and then rinse the skin and dry thoroughly with a warm towel.
This treatment may be applied unscented. Therapists can add other suitable Poya Synergy Blends to offer clients the benefits of aromatherapy
Aqua, Brassica napus (canola) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Emulsifying wax NF, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Green lllite clay, Glycerin, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Glyceryl stearate, Sesamum indicum (sesame ) seed oil, Spirlulina, Kaolin, Persea americana (avocado) oil, Cetyl alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium laureth Sulphate, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Butylated hydroxy toluene, Ascophyllum nodosum powder
- The product is suitable for normal skin. However, a patch test is recommended for first time users. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Learn more about Poya products