About Oakworks PT400M Physiotherapy Table
Suitable for Many Clinical Modalities
Oakworks PT400M Physical Therapy Table is a highly advanced treatment table suitable for a variety of clinical modalities. It is specially designed to enable patients to feel comfortable and therapists to conduct the treatment efficiently. The table top has a contoured ergonomic design.
Fully Electric Powered Controls
It has fully electric powered controls for height and positions. Therapists can simply use the electric motors to adjust height from as low as 44cm (18") to as high as 90cm (36"). The Electric Centre Break allows different positions in the range of 0-45°.
Features Headrest with a Boiance Pad
The treatment table also features an advanced head support providing ease and comfort to patients. The headrest has a Boiance pad. You also can upgrade the PT table with armrests and table extenders for added comfort.
Choice of Two Paddings
This PT table can withstand weights up to 250kg (550 lbs). Choose from two padding options: A 4cm (1.75") Firm Response or a 6cm (2.5") Comfort Foam. The tabletop is covered with Terratouch™ - a PVC free material. The upholstery is resistant to oils, hospital grade disinfectants, abrasion and tears, making it highly durable. The fabric has also passed tests for cytotoxicity, skin irritation and sensitisation.
This physical therapy table is a perfect choice for any clinic modality, physiotherapy clinics, rehab centres, private practice, hospice, and medical centres.
The PT table Series by Oakworks takes up less space compared to cantilevered designs. It also offers more foot space for physical therapists to examine the patients effortlessly.
How to Order an Oakworks Treatment Table
When will my table be ready?
BodyBest holds a selection of Oakworks treatment tables in stock. Custom colour table packages are available for pick up or directly shipped to you. Please contact us for availability.
Standard Features of Oakworks PT400M Physical Therapy Table (included)
- Contoured tabletop dimensions: 75cm (30") wide by 188cm (74") long (including head rest)
- Motion 1: Electric height range: 45-90cm (18-36")
- Motion 2: Electric centre break 0°-45°
- Controls: Multi-function foot control
- Weight capacity: 250kg (550 lbs)
- Padding: 4cm (1.75") Firm Response or 6cm (2.5") Comfort Foam™
- Included features: QuickLock™ headrest & Boiance™ pad, Accessory Mounting Plate (both ends)
- Upholstery: Premium, PVC free TerraTouch™
- Product Weight: 84kg (186 lbs)
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years labor
- Safety Listing: FDA listed, cETLus listed, CB Certificate
More From Oakworks
Oakworks is committed to providing safe, durable, comfortable, and ergonomic equipment to industries supporting the health and well-being of people.
Find more information on Oakworks products to fit all your clientele service needs.