About Oakworks Physical Therapy Table PT250
Two Section Table
The Oakworks Physical Therapy Table PT250 comes with two sections - a flat seat that can be lifted high or low as per needs. It also has a headrest section that can be positioned 40-90° according to the therapy requirements.
Height Adjustment with Foot Control
The treatment table comes with an electric motor lift for easy height adjustment and a foot control. The PT table can withstand 550 lbs (250kg).
The table has a Padding choice of 4cm (1.75") Firm Response or 6cm (2.5") Comfort Foam™.
The tabletop upholstery is made of Terratouch™ - a PVC free material. The fabric is resistant to oils, hospital grade disinfectants, abrasion and tears, making it highly durable. The fabric has also passed tests for cytotoxicity, skin irritation and sensitisation.
The physical therapy table is a perfect choice for any clinic modality, physiotherapy clinics, Rehab Centres, Private Practice, Hospital/Medical Centres. The PT table Series by Oakworks takes up less space compared to cantilevered designs. It also offers more foot space for the physical therapists to examine the patients effortlessly.
Oakworks have several physical therapy tables available for Canada-wide shipments.
How to Order an Oakworks Treatment Table
When will my table be ready?
BodyBest holds a selection of Oakworks treatment tables in stock. Custom colour table packages are available for pick up or directly shipped to you. Please contact us for availability.
Standard Product Features of Oakworks Physical Therapy Table PT250 (Included)
- Width: 74 or 79cm (29 or 31")
- Length: 183cm (72")
- Flat section length: 155cm (61")
- Head section length: 28cm (11")
- Motion 1 - Electric height range: 40-86cm (16-34")
- Motion 2: Manual position head section 40-90°
- Controls: Foot control
- Weight Capacity: 250kg (550 lbs)
- Product Weight: 69kg (151 lbs)
- Padding: 4cm (1.75") Firm Response or 6cm (2.5") Comfort Foam™
- Extra feature: Accessory mounting plate (foot end)
- Upholstery: Premium, PVC free TerraTouch™
- Upholstery Colours: Available in Coal, Heron, Stone, Opal, Sapphire, Clay, Ocean, White, Pewter, Expresso
- Warranty: Three years parts, two years labor
- Safety Listing: FDA listed, cETLus listed, CB Certificate
More From Oakworks
Oakworks is committed to providing safe, durable, comfortable, and ergonomic equipment to industries supporting the health and well-being of people.
Find more information on Oakworks products to fit all your clientele service needs.