Uses and Benefits of MKO Elite Malleo-Tek Ankle Compression Sleeve
MKO Elite Malleo-Tek Ankle Compression Sleeve with detachable straps for ultimate comfort and support for ankle sprains. The ankle sleeves have a silicone insert that helps in massaging the muscles and tendons. Its detachable straps make the ankle brace very easy to slip on and wear.
The sleeves are made of soft and moisture wicking fabric that makes it highly breathable. It is also latex-free and hypoallergenic, so you do not have to worry about any skin irritation.
The MKO Elite Malleo-Tek Compression Ankle Sleeves are recommended for ankle sprains, strains, oedema, tendonitis and arthritis. It is a great choice for runners, joggers, athletes, and active people and anyone with ankle injuries and ankle sprains and require support.
- Type: Ankle Sleeves
- Material: Fabric - Latex-free 81% Nylon / 19% Spandex
- Dimensions: 30 x 10 x 10 cm
Compression Ankle Sleeve Size Chart
Measure Ankle Circumference
- SMALL: 7.75 - 8.5"
- MEDIUM: 8.5 - 9.5"
- LARGE: 9.5 - 10.25"\
- X-LARGE: 10.25 - 11"
- XX-LARGE: 11 - 12.25"
How to wear MKO Elite Compression Ankle Sleeves
- Locate the MKO label at top of the brace
- Fold the top of the brace back until you can grip the heel portion
- Pull brace over foot and up to the heel
- Fold back upper portion above heel
- Adjust where needed making sure the brace has a comfortable compression
- The brace should not cut off circulation nor slide down the ankle
- Figure 8 strap is used if further support is required
- To remove braces follow steps 1 and 2 then pull braces over toes
To prevent moisture build up, store braces in an open dry area between uses.