Uses and Benefits of Kalaya Naturals Roller Relief
Kalaya Naturals Roller Relief Massager is a precision massager designed by a Canadian physician and a Canadian pharmacist, which dispenses the trusted Kalaya Naturals 6x Pain Relieving Rub in a convenient roller for maximum relaxation and relief.
Roller Relief delivers 6 all-natural active ingredients for pain relief and anti inflammatory action, set in a proprietary Rapid Relief Delivery System. Quickly and effectively alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with back pain, arthritis pain, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel syndrome, athletic injury, everyday soreness of muscles and joints.
Specifically designed massage applicator created for hands free, no mess application. Designed by medical professionals and dermatologist-tested to deliver invigorating muscle and joint relief.
Formulated with proven, natural active, pain-blocking and anti-inflammatory ingredients including Arnica, Eucalyptus, Menthol and Camphor.
Relieves pain and discomfort associated with
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Joint/muscle pain
- Sports injury
- Menthol-pain blocking ACTIVE
- Wintergreen-pain blocking ACTIVE
- Glucosamine Sulphate-anti inflammatory
- MSM-anti inflammatory
- Emu Oil-Omega 3, 6 and 9 EFA's
- Camphor-pain blocking
Fasting-acting and long-lasting, Kalaya Naturals 6X Extra Strength Pain Relief temporarily relieves aches and pains of muscles and joints associated arthritis, back pain, joint pain and muscle pain.
Kalaya Naturals Roller Relief Benefits
- Fast acting
- Long lasting topical pain relief for arthritis, joint, muscle and back pain
- Blocks pain signals to the brain, while directly targeting and relieving pain from the source.
- Many experience relief in less than 3 minutes, lasting for as long as 8 hours.
- An effective pre/post workout treatment to warm up and soothe muscles.
How to use
Use up to 3 times per day. Remove cap. Massage affected area while gently squeezing to dispense the Kalaya Ultimate Pain Rub. Amount dispensed is controlled by the amount of pressure applied to the bottle.