Uses and Benefits of Heatable Acuball Mini
- The Acuball Mini's smaller nibs and harder feel make it perfect for releasing tight muscles in the smaller muscle groups of the body such as the feet, shoulders, upper back and arms.
- It is particularly effective in the feet for relieving painful conditions like plantar fascitis. Athletes (golfers, runners, tennis players) use the Acuball-mini before their activity to loosen problem areas in their feet, shoulders or arms to enhance muscle performance and reduce risk of injury.
- The Heatable Acuball Mini stimulates blood flow. This increases circulation, helping to 'flush out' built up toxins that accumulate in tight muscles causing pain. As these toxins release over time the muscle itself relaxes.
- Direct pressure from the acupoints also massages muscle and mobilizes joints, further enhancing pain free body movement.
How it Works
The Acuball's patented design features apply 100% natural acupressure and heat:
- relaxes tight muscles
- enhances joint movement
- reduces nervous system irritation
- stimulates blood flow to flush out built up muscle wastes
- releases natural painkillers and sedatives
- improves nervous system energetic flow
The acupoints also stimulate your Central Nervous System, like acupuncture does, to release natural painkilling, relaxing and mood enhancing chemicals like enkephalins and endorphins. Because of this, people who use the Acuball in bed, before retiring for the evening, often report enhanced feelings of relaxation and deeper sleep.
When you use the Acuball on a tender area, you'll notice that after three or four 20 minute sessions it's a lot less tender than when you first started.
If you like the feeling of heat on tight sore muscles, you'll love the Acuball's unique patented heating ability. You certainly don't have to heat it, many people use it at room temperature, but you should try it. People have remarked countless times that they love the sensation of deep penetrating warmth on sore, achy muscles.
Many people love taking a heated Acuball to bed with them. Why does it feel so good when it's heated? Heat expands muscles, causing blood vessels to open up, bringing more blood to tight areas. This increased blood flow flushes out accumulated wastes, calming irritated nerves and loosening muscles back to their normal relaxed state.
Enhance the Effectiveness of Professional Care
If you are currently receiving professional healthcare, use your Acuball as a valuable self-healing tool to complement and enhance your treatments. The Acuball will help to release tight muscles and joints further improving your body's natural return to health.
Ask your therapist which areas you would benefit from Acuballing and combine their advice with your own explorations to design a self-treatment program that's right for you.