Key Benefits and Features of Earthlite Travelmate
The TravelMate™ offers a complete face down support system and has all for a face down desk or tabletop seated massage, includes cushioned upholstered chest pad and Deluxe Adjustable™ platform with face pillow.
It's an ultra-portable face-down tabletop massage system that is perfect for on the go massage. Combined with our Vitrectomy Mirror, it allows practitioners to bring massage therapy to any home or office. Able to position in seconds, the TravelMate™ sets up solidly on any desk or table top. It adjusts quickly and easily, and is able to provide balanced support for a client's head and chest.
It works well for clients in wheelchairs.
The Travelmate allows for height, angle, and depth adjustment for the perfect client fit. It accommodates a wide range of heights, from short to tall. The face cradle can be set in different angles. The platform can go up and down and the angle of the chest pad can be adjusted. Helpful tip: Adjusting the height of the chair and/or table is necessary in finding the perfect fit.
TRAVELS WITH YOU
Folds compactly in a handy zippered nylon carry case for home or office use and can be used on any table.
VITRECTOMY RECOVERY EQUIPMENT
Can be used for vitrectomy patients during recovery for reading, relaxing, and even sleeping. It can be slid under a mattress for use lying face down on a bed and will fit mattresses 28-40cm (11-16") high. It is not intended to be used with glasses.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Lifetime Warranty on steel frame and platform, three year Warranty on upholstery and FacePillow cushioning.
- Position in seconds
- Sets up solidly on any desk or table top
- It adjusts quickly and easily
- Provide balanced support for your client's head and chest
- Weighs 4kg (9 lbs) and comes with a carry case
- Mystic Blue
Keep your table out of extreme cold or heat as this may damage the upholstery. Do not store tables in a vehicle, as that could expose it to intense temperature variations. For best results, transport and store tables in a carry case to protect and preserve the upholstery.
Upholstery Cleaning and Disinfecting
Remove day-to-day dirt with a mild soap and warm water solution, and gently wipe the surface dry.
Please follow the use instructions below to maximise the life of your upholstery.
- For disinfecting or tougher stains, we recommend a 1:10 bleach/water-based solution or one of the cleaning and disinfecting products listed below.
- Avoid saturating or soaking the fabric with cleaner/disinfectant.
- Rinse with clean water after exposure to eliminate residue and gently dry with a soft cloth.
Following these guidelines will extend the life of the fabric, threads, seams, and cushioning that may potentially be impacted by disinfectant residue.
- Please use all cleaning and disinfecting agents as instructed.
- The use of other cleaning agents, disinfectants, conditioners, or protectants such as Armor All®, acetones, or citrus based solvents can degrade fabric performance and may void Earthlite’s warranty.
- For intensive healthcare applications, we recommend considering our PVC or Ultraleather™ upholstery options for greater fabric life expectancy.
Extended and sustained exposure to direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, and damp/highly humid environments will shorten fabric life and may void Earthlite warranty.
Avoid exposure to adhesives and abrasive materials.
Please review the link below for all information on Earthlite Warranty.
More About Earthlite
Earthlite manufactures the highest quality massage equipment including, stationary and electric lift massage tables, massage chairs, massage accessories and massage therapy supplies of all kinds. Possessing a wide selection of products for all of your various massage therapy needs.
Earthlite products and supplies combine the best value of unparalleled performance for the massage professional, student, and at home user.
Find more information on Earthlite products to fit all service needs.