Uses and Benefits of Core Soft Comfort CorPak
Soft Comfort CorPaks™ are the perfect solution to help relieve strains, sprains, headaches and other soft tissue injuries.
These versatile packs can be cooled in the freezer for acute care to help control swelling and blood flow, or warmed in the microwave to aid muscle relaxation, encouraging increased blood flow to promote healing.
- The Soft Comfort CorPaks™ frost free exterior is made of a proprietary blend of synthetic fibres and organic plant materials.
- It is gentle on skin and does not need to be wrapped in a towel.
Soft Comfort CorPaks™ has more fill than traditional packs to retain cold and heat longer. Long-lasting, reusable and filled with nontoxic, biodegradable fill.
Soft Comfort CorPak™ offers a lot of natural healing for relieving sprains, strains, tendinitis and other injuries, as well as stiffness and poor circulation.
Core's Traditional Hot and Cold Comfort packs, are made from non-toxic biodegradable gel inside soft, "frost-free" covers. Just pop in the microwave or keep handy in the freezer, where they will stay soft and pliable.
Made in the USA.
Where to use
Ankle, arm, back, elbow, headaches, knee, neck, shoulder, wrist
For Cold Use
Freeze for 1 hour minimum or store in the freezer for convenience.
For Warm Use
Heat in microwave for 30 seconds on high, then at 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating.
Cold therapy works by constricting blood vessels, resulting in a decrease in blood flow - and promotes healing by reducing swelling. Heat therapy increases blood flow to the are to help relax muscles and decrease pain.
- Cervical Soft Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 6 x 20 (15cm x 51cm)
- Medium Soft Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 6 x 10 (15cm x 25cm)
- Large Soft Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 10 x 13 (25cm x 33cm)
- Tri-Sectional Soft Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 11 x 15 (28cm x 38cm)