Benefits of Chattanooga M2 Hydrocollator Mobile Heating Unit
The Chattanooga M2 Hydrocollator Mobile Heating Unit is a great addition to any large size clinic by providing a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs.
- With no required plumbing, this unit can fit almost anywhere.
- It also includes four 8cm (3") swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement offering easy portability or storage solutions.
- The thermostat ensures you can take the guesswork out of providing moist penetrating heat therapy. The result is an effortless supply of temperature consistent HotPacs.
- This unit also features fibreglass insulation for safety and efficient temperature control.
Deep penetrating moist heat therapy is recognized as a treatment for arthritis, pain relief, stiffness, and muscle spasm, it also improves blood flow.
It takes about 20 minutes for the HotPacs to reach the correct temperature, and when they are ready for use, simply remove with tongs, wrap up and apply.
The HotPacs are reusable and maintain heat for up to 30 minutes making this an economical, cost-effective treatment solution for your practice. When not in use, the HotPacs remain in the unit until treatment is ready.
Chattanooga: The Benchmark
Chattanooga offers a level of quality that no others can match, and as a result, it is the industry standard. This unit will provide many years of service and look great the entire time. Built of high-quality stainless steel, it will deliver years of solid performance and be able to keep up with your most demanding days.
Furthermore, this unit is so easy to maintain, simply fill and drain. Cleaning is just as easy, wipe with a cloth for a sparkling finish. The M2 Mobile Unit can hold up to 12 standard HotPacs, but can also accommodate oversized packs so you will always have a perfect size.
- Product Weight - 22kg (48lbs)
- Product Dimensions - 69 x 41 x 33cm (27 x 16 x 33")
- Temperature Range - 71 - 74°C (160 - 165°F)
- Time needed to reach 71°C (160° F) - 8 Hours
- Cool down time from 71°C (160° F) - 3 Hours
- Fibreglass Insulated - Yes
- Tank Capacity with HotPacs - 52 Litres
- Mains Power - 110~120 V 50/60 Hz