Benefits of Chattanooga Hydrocollator SS2 Mobile Heating Unit
The Chattanooga Hydrocollator SS2 Mobile Heating Unit is a great addition to any medium sized clinic by providing a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs™.
It takes about 20 minutes for the HotPacs to reach the correct temperature, and when they are ready for use, simply remove with tongs, wrap up and apply. The HotPacs are reusable and maintain heat for up to 30 minutes making this an economical, cost-effective treatment solution for your practice.
- With no required plumbing, this unit can fit almost anywhere.
- It also includes four, 8cm (3") swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement offering easy portability or storage solutions.
- This unit also features fibreglass insulation for safety and efficient temperature control.
- The SS2 Mobile Heating unit can hold up to 8 standard Hotpacs, but can also accommodate oversize packs as well which means you will always have a perfect size.
- This unit is so easy to maintain, simply fill and drain. Cleaning is just as easy, wipe with a cloth for a sparkling finish.
Furthermore, the thermostat ensures you can take the guesswork out of providing moist penetrating heat therapy. The result is an effortless supply of temperature consistent HotPacs that are ready when you are.
When not in use, the HotPacs remain in the unit until treatment is ready.
Deep penetrating moist heat therapy is recognised as a treatment for arthritis, pain relief, stiffness, muscle spasm, and improving blood flow.
Chattanooga: The Benchmark
Chattanooga offers a level of quality that no others can match, and as a result, it is the industry standard. This unit will provide many years of service and look great the entire time. Built of high-quality stainless steel, it will deliver years of solid performance and be able to keep up with your most demanding days.
- Mains Power: 110~120V 50/60
- HzPower Consumption: 1000W
- Product Weight: 30kg (66 lbs)
- Dimensions: 53 x 41 x 84cm (21 x 16 x 33")
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
- Tank Capacity with HotPacs: 10 gallons (37L)
- Temperature range: 71 - 74°C (160 - 165°F)
- Thermal Cut-Out Temperature: 82 - 85°C (180 - 185°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160°F (71°C): 4 Hrs
- Cool Down Time from 160°F (71°C): 4 Hrs
- Fibreglass Insulation: Yes