Benefits of Chattanooga Hydrocollator E1 Stationary Heating Unit
The Chattanooga Hydrocollator E1 Stationary Heating Unit is the perfect addition to any clinic where space may be limited. This unit makes it possible to provide moist penetrating heat therapy in any clinic setting.
Deep penetrating moist heat therapy is recognised as a treatment for arthritis, pain relief, stiffness, and muscle spasm. It also improves blood flow.
At only 41cm (16") tall, it will fit conveniently on a desk or worktop. There is no plumbing required, making this unit extremely versatile. It can also be mounted on a mobile stand for portability or storage solutions.
Furthermore, the unit is thermostatically controlled to provide a constant supply of temperature consistent HotPacs wherever it may be.
- It takes about 20 minutes for the HotPacs to reach the correct temperature. When they are ready for use, simply remove with tongs, wrap up and apply.
- The hydrocollator heat packs are reusable and maintain heat for up to 30 minutes making this an economical, cost-effective treatment solution.
- When not in use, the HotPacs remain in the unit until treatment is ready.
The E1 Stationary Heating Unit can hold 4 standard sized HotPacs so it will always have one on hand.
- Product Weight - 7kg (15lbs)
- Product Dimensions -
(33 x 20 x 41cm) (13"L x 8"W x 16"H)
- Temperature Range - 71° - 74°C (160° - 165°F)
- Time needed to reach 71°C (160° F) - 2 Hours
- Cool down time from 71°C (160° F) - 1 Hour
- Tank Capacity - 3 Gallons
- Includes: 4 standard sized HotPacs (1006)
Chattanooga: The Benchmark
Chattanooga offers a level of quality that no others can match, and as a result, it is the industry standard. This unit will provide many years of service and look great the entire time.
Built of high-quality stainless steel, it will deliver years of solid performance and be able to keep up with your most demanding days.
Furthermore, this unit is so easy to maintain, simply fill and drain.
Cleaning is just as easy, wipe with a cloth for a sparkling finish.