Uses and Benefits of Poya Coconut Fractionated Carrier Oil
Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil by Poya is a great choice for massage therapy. It is a versatile base oil that blends well with essential oils. Fractionated Coconut Oil is a preferred oil among practitioners and massage therapists.
Since the oil stays clear and liquid, it is ideal for cold Canadian winters. Use it in your massage therapy just by itself or mix it with other oils for a complete aromatherapy experience.
- Coconut oil is deeply nourishing for the skin, especially dry skin.
- It absorbs well and it is very lightweight and non greasy.
With the ability to penetrate the skin easily, Poya Fractionated Coconut Oil acts as a carrier for transdermal therapeutic ingredients like essential oils. This ability makes it an ideal choice for RMTs.
The highly stable carrier oil is also used in creams and lotions, and cosmetic formulations for skin and hair. The oil can be used for hair and scalp massage. It is said to add glossiness to hair.
- Fractionated coconut oil is extracted from the dried fruit, or copra.
- Poya coconut fractionated carrier oil is a lightweight massage base oil that stays liquid and clear - ideal for cold months.
- Absorbs easily into skin and highly moisturising
- Great base oil for massage blends and skin cosmetics
- Long shelf life
- Soothes dry and irritated skin
- Nourishes hair
- Brand: Poya
- Type: Carrier Oil
- Use: Massage Therapy / hair oil
- Main constituents: caprylic acid: 50-65%, Ccapric acid: 30-45%
- Extraction: Pressed from dried fruit, or copra
- Odour: Odourless
- Appearance: Clear, colourless to very pale, yellow liquid
- Country of origin: Malaysia
How to Use Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Blend it with a few drops of your favourite essential oil for massage therapy.
- Apply a few drops into your wet skin for a light moisturiser, or into your complexion as an oil cleanser.
- Use as a hair oil.
This oil is extremely stable with a shelf-life of 36 months and longer, if kept refrigerated.
Coconut Fractionated oil is generally safe for all skin types.
The information contained herein is not meant to be a substitute for medical treatment. If you have any medical condition(s) or concerns please contact your family doctor.