Benefits of GamaCide3 Surface Disinfectant Wipes
Use GamaCide3 Surface Disinfectant Wipes to cover all your bases and cover all your surfaces! This multi-purpose disinfectant wipe is appropriate for use on inanimate objects in any critical care area where infection control and reducing the risk of cross-contamination is important.
This formula is an intermediate-level disinfectant/cleaner, bactericidal, mycobactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal.
GamaCide3 Surface Disinfectant Wipes can be used on both hard and soft surfaces including plastic, ceramic, stainless steel, chrome, acrylic, leather, vinyl, glass, and baked-on surfaces.
These multi-purpose surface disinfectant wipes by Germiphene are perfect for clinics, dental offices, medical centres, janitorial purposes, sanitation EMS, veterinary and pet care facilities, body art studios, gyms, spas, hotels, and more!
Directions for Use
- Apply GamaCide3 directly to the surface until thoroughly wet.
- Allow the surface to remain wet at room temperature for 3 minutes for broad-spectrum disinfection.
- Follow by wiping the surface with a clean paper towel.
Avoid contact with food. For surfaces or objects that may come in direct contact with food, rinse the surface with water after disinfection. For surfaces or objects that may come into contact with children at the stage of teething, rinse with water is recommended.
- Active ingredients: Isopropyl alcohol 20% and benzethonium chloride 0.35%
- Wear protective gloves, eyewear, and face protection
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Keep away from open flame or spark
- Do not flush these wipes down the toilet
- Warnings: Corrosive. Keep out of reach of children. Read the label before use.
- Lot: 01042
- Expiry: October 2023
Health Canada Approved Product List
Health Canada Approved Product Interim List